Ritholtz's Reads: Black Friday Bunk
Back from the holidays, five pounds heavier, right back in the swing of things with our morning train reads:
• Would you let a mystic manage your investment portfolio? (Washington Post)
• Another Banner Year for Hindsight Capital (Reformed Broker)
• Financial Considerations for Collectors of Art, Antiques and the Esoteric (NYT)
• Owning an asteroid now legal in United States (Market Business News)
• Stephen Breyer, a Justice for the Global Age (Bloomberg View)
• The Norwegian Secret To Enjoying A Long Winter (Fast Company)
• Eater’s Manhattan Food Court Guide (Eater)
Gap widens between crude and gasoline prices
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.