Ritholtz's Reads: History and First Rate Hikes
Our Tuesday morning train reads:
• Diverging Markets (Gadfly)
• What Does History Say About The First Rate Hike And Stocks? (Ciovacco Capital)
• Hedge funds poach computer scientists from Silicon Valley (FT)
• What the death of the American mall means for investors (Marketwatch)
• “Everything Was Completely Destroyed”: What It Was Like to Work at Sony After the Hack (Slate)
• Everything You Need to Know About Nest, Google’s Big Bet on the Smart Home (Re/code)
What are you reading?
Imports to New York and Los Angeles ports slump
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com