Shrink the Gender Gap: Make Dads Take Leave
The World Economic Forum (best known for organizing the annual Davos shindig) just published its annual Gender Gap report. It makes for thoroughly depressing reading. On current trends, it will take 118 years before women's salaries equal those of men; women currently earn what men took home a decade ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness