Ritholtz's Reads: Bernanke on Bubbles and Bitcoin
Markets continue to shake off externalities and are powering forward into the expected December rate hike. End your week right with our morning train reads:
• Ben Bernanke on bubbles, bitcoin, and why he’s not a Republican anymore (Quartz)
• Buffett’s Grandson Seeks Own Investment Route: Social Change (NYT)
• My Dangerously Selective Memory (Bacon Asset)
• Money Manager Gundlach Says Buy India. Here’s How (Bloomberg)
• Number-crunchers lift lid on investor choice (FT)
• Finland’s depression is the final indictment of Europe’s monetary union (Telegraph)
• Selling Feelings (Stratechery)
What are you reading?
S&P 500 Performance by Market Cap
Source: Bespoke Investment Group
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.