A Checking Account Is a Dangerous Thing
Which is the greater number: $105 or $100 plus 3 percent? You might think this a trivial question, but about 60 percent of adults can't answer it correctly -- and many of them still use financial services. It's an alarming situation. After all, smokers understand they're taking a risk, if only because they've seen the health warning on cigarette packs; but bank clients, especially in poorer countries, are often clueless about money matters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military