Ritholtz's Reads: Trump Is Wrong on China
Our Tuesday morning train reads:
• Trump Is Wrong on China: Beijing’s currency isn’t undervalued, protectionism would backfire, and raising tensions with Beijing could lead to disaster. (Barron’s) see also What the Rise of the Yuan Means for the Global Economy (Bloomberg)
• How Muni Bonds ‘Yield’ 4% in a 2% World (Jason Zweig)
• Israel’s Drought Lessons for California (Daily Beast)
• Australia Gets Student Loans Right—and It Should Make Americans Very Jealous (Slate)
• How We Underestimated ISIL (Politico)
• Many of the NSA’s Loudest Defenders Have Financial Ties to NSA Contractors (The Intercept)
What are you reading?
Breaking down tech ad revenue
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com