Revenge Bombing Is Not for Everybody
1. Brendan Nyhan of the Upshot on the (likely minimal) effects of the Paris attacks on the U.S. presidential election.
2. Dan Drezner at the Washington Post urges everyone to take a minute and think before deciding how to respond to the events in Paris.
3. At the Monkey Cage, Daniel Byman has what we know about foreign fighters.
5. At Pacific Standard, Seth Masket discusses lies from politicians.
6. Good Nate Silver item on the prospects for a late entry by Mitt Romney into the presidential race.
7. Brian Beutler at the New Republic defends Barack Obama’s passion.
8. While Vox’s David Roberts says that, for (some?) conservatives, properly placed passion is the whole point.
9. And the Atlantic’s Conor Friedersdorf warns of “the dangers of an anti-Muslim backlash.”
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Katy Roberts at email@example.com