Putin's Deal for Ukraine Isn't Enough
Russian President Vladimir Putin has suggested that his country is willing to reconsider its stance and give Ukraine a break on a $3 billion bond that comes due in December. The West should see Putin's offer and raise him: Russia should do more to ease a crisis of its own making.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- U.S. Tried and Failed to Stave Off Iraq's Advance on the Kurds