Putin's Deal for Ukraine Isn't Enough
Russian President Vladimir Putin has suggested that his country is willing to reconsider its stance and give Ukraine a break on a $3 billion bond that comes due in December. The West should see Putin's offer and raise him: Russia should do more to ease a crisis of its own making.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem