What Republicans Get Wrong About the Fed
Buck up, philosophy majors: You may have taken a few hits at the latest Republican presidential debate, but central bankers had it worse. The Federal Reserve was accused of everything from hurting savers to worsening inequality to interfering in politics. Candidate after candidate joined the pile-on. Their criticisms are understandable. But they're also mostly wrong.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve