Democrats' Dreams Need Data
Here's an open-book test for the three candidates facing one another in Saturday night's Democratic debate. Giving the candidates the questions in advance is aimed at making all the presidential debates more informative and the answers more substantive. Included are questions related to Friday night's Paris attacks, which have upended CBS News's plans to focus the debate mostly on economic issues:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics