Ritholtz's Reads: No Evidence Financial Pros Make Better Decisions
My Tuesday morning train reads:
• How you, the amateur investor, can beat the pros (Washington Post)
• Fracking killed Keystone (USA Today)
• History Validates Initial Skepticism (NeuroLogica)
• A Year Out, Ignore General Election Polls (fivethirtyeight)
• A Thousand Years Ago, the Sun Erupted. If That Happened Now, We’d Be in Big Trouble. (Slate)
• J.J. Abrams, Star Wars Superfan, on Directing The Force Awakens (Wired)
What are you reading?
Who has the lobbyists
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org