The Price of Russia's Travel Ban
Russia's decision to stop flights to Egypt is potentially devastating for that country's already battered tourist industry, but it's also a grim sign for Russia. Egypt was the most popular holiday destination for Russians, and they will find it hard to find a replacement: their country's involvement in the Syrian war means other parts of the Middle East may not be safe, either.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve