Blame Real-Estate Lending. Then Rein It In.
Left to themselves, banks and shadow banks are bound to create too much of the wrong sort of debt and leave economies facing severe debt overhangs. That raises the question: How can we prevent excessive credit creation?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events