Affirmative Action for Ideology? Bad Idea
The American Enterprise Institute is a think tank that generally favors free markets. The organization's president, Arthur Brooks, recently took to the pages of the New York Times to warn that the marketplace for intellectual ideas is badly failing and needs to be corrected from the outside. Conformity and ideological groupthink, Brooks warns, are stifling intellectual inquiry throughout much of American academia:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems