Ritholtz's Reads: What Hedge-Fund Guys Make in Bad Years
I'm flying to Miami, so here are your morning plane reads:
• China Enters Bull Market (WSJ)
• Municipal Bonds Shine in Bleak Landscape (WSJ)
• The Lure of Luxury (Boston Review)
• Khamenei Clarifies: “Death to America” Is Nothing Personal, Guys (Slate)
• Don’t believe the Democratic Party is in crisis? Then read this tweet. (Vox)
What are you reading?
EU Nudges Up Growth Forecasts on Low Oil Prices, Easy Money
Source: Wall Street Journal
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org