Chris Christie's Empathy Goes Viral
Governor Chris Christie has finally hit a chord in his struggling quest for the presidency. And he did it by echoing former Democratic Representative Barney Frank's quip that pro-life Republicans "believe that life begins at conception and ends at birth."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military