Ritholtz's Reads: Fed Model Suggests It's Time to Raise
Back to work with our bleary-eyed, post-World Series morning train reads:
• A Dozen Things I’ve Learned from Charlie Munger (25iq)
• Is the Economy Really in Trouble? A Debate (The Upshot)
• One Dozen Thoughts on Dealing with Risk in Investing for Retirement (Aleph Blog)
• How Muni Bonds ‘Yield’ 4% in a 2% World (Moneybeat)
• Your Brain Is Primed To Reach False Conclusions (Fivethirtyeight)
• It’s hard to believe today, but 10 years ago Wikipedia was widely considered a doomed experiment (cdixon)
• The Republicans are right. We in the media do suck. (Washington Post)
• Microsoft Sees That Apple Has Been Right All Along (Re/code)
The odds of a Fed move
Source: Bianco Research
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.