Ritholtz's Reads: Fed Still Might Raise in December
Marco Rubio won last night’s debate. Everyone else wins with our morning train reads:
•Duy: December Still Very Much A Live Meeting (economistsview )
• Top 100 CEO Retirement Savings Equals 41% of U.S. Families (Bloomberg)
• What the drop in Valeant’s stock says about hedge funds’ herd mentality (Fortune)
• The Homeownership Rate Is Near a 30-Year Low. Could It Be Hitting Bottom? (Real Time Economics)
• The Tantalizing Links between Gut Microbes and the Brain (Scientific American)
• Is It Really Better That Saddam’s Gone? Tony Blair offered a qualified apology for the Iraq War, but found it harder to say sorry for removing a dictator. (The Atlantic)
Happy Birthday, Internet! Today in 1969, ARPANET went live between UCLA & Stanford Research Institute.
Tea Party Support Drops to New Low
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org