Ritholtz's Reads: Fed Still Might Raise in December
Marco Rubio won last night’s debate. Everyone else wins with our morning train reads:
•Duy: December Still Very Much A Live Meeting (economistsview )
• Top 100 CEO Retirement Savings Equals 41% of U.S. Families (Bloomberg)
• What the drop in Valeant’s stock says about hedge funds’ herd mentality (Fortune)
• The Homeownership Rate Is Near a 30-Year Low. Could It Be Hitting Bottom? (Real Time Economics)
• The Tantalizing Links between Gut Microbes and the Brain (Scientific American)
• Is It Really Better That Saddam’s Gone? Tony Blair offered a qualified apology for the Iraq War, but found it harder to say sorry for removing a dictator. (The Atlantic)
Happy Birthday, Internet! Today in 1969, ARPANET went live between UCLA & Stanford Research Institute.
Tea Party Support Drops to New Low
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.