Fantasy Sports' Long Run of Good Luck
When the debate of Republican presidential candidates on Wednesday turned to the question of whether fantasy football should be regulated in the same way as gambling, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, an avid player, boasted of his own 7-0 record, then gave an evasive answer. Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey, however, blasted the moderators for wasting Americans' time with such frivolous matters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea