Mending the Fed's Forward Guidance
The Federal Reserve's decision Wednesday to leave interest rates unchanged came as no surprise. Investors would have been stunned if the central bank had done anything else. The big question remains as before: Will rates go up at the policy makers' last meeting of the year, in December -- and if not then, when?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'