Ritholtz's Reads: Value Stocks Look Like Losers
My Tuesday morning train reads:
• Investing versus Flipping (Research Affiliates)
• Cash Home Sales in U.S. Fall to Lowest Level in Nine Years (World Property Journal)
• How a Fed Rate Hike Could Actually Stimulate the U.S. Economy (Bloomberg)
• Reinventing the Company: Entrepreneurs are redesigning the basic building block of capitalism (The Economist)
• If You CC This Robot, It Will Schedule Meetings For You (FastCo Design)
• ‘Steve Jobs’ Bombs: What Went Wrong With the Apple Drama (Variety)
What are you reading?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org