Ritholtz's Reads: Taylor Swift on Being Called 'Calculating'
After this past week, you deserve to kick back with a strong cup of joe, and enjoy our hand-curated weekend reads:
• The Rise and Fall of John DeLorean (Longreads)
• The tipping minefield: who actually pockets your cash? (The Guardian)
• Will the Earth Ever Fill Up? (Nautilus)
• Terry Gross and the Art of Opening Up (NYT)
• Taylor Swift on People Who Call Her “Calculating” (GQ)
• She Kills People From 7,850 Miles Away: Her name is ‘Sparkle.’ She operates a drone. (Daily Beast)
• Can ESPN Solve Its Grantland Problem? (Vanity Fair)
• Another Nail in the JFK Conspiracy (NeuroLogica)
• What is life? If we met new life – on this planet or the next – would we know it when we saw it? (Mosaic)
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com