Draghi Is Right to Plan More Monetary Stimulus
The European Central Bank managed to move financial markets Thursday despite leaving policy unchanged. ECB President Mario Draghi said the bank was weighing the need for more monetary stimulus and was ready to act at its December meeting. Bond yields and the euro fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.