Benghazi Panel Isn't Even Politics. It's Entertainment.
After watching Hillary Clinton’s testimony Thursday morning to the House select committee investigating the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, I’m beginning to think I may have been wrong when I dubbed the inquiry the Committee to Perform Opposition Research for Republicans. Furthermore, Representative Kevin McCarthy also may have been wrong when he implied that the point of the panel was to harm Clinton.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech