Benghazi, Watergate and the Muddle of Motivation
This week, Hillary Clinton testifies before the House Benghazi committee. If you're a Democrat, you're certain by now that the investigation exists only to embarrass her. If you're a Republican, you think journalists intentionally bury every Democratic sin and exaggerate every G.O.P. gaffe. Either way, the chances are that you ascribe a single unsavory motivation to the other side.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- Black Monday and Long-Term Investors