Team Jeb Calls Out Trump for Trashing Freedom Tower
Donald Trump’s history of making unserious comments related to the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks dates back years, according to Jeb Bush’s campaign, including when he disparaged the skyscraper designed to replace the Twin Towers and promoted his own in conjunction with a publicity drive for his TV show, "The Apprentice."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve