Rubio's Energy Plan Fights Market Forces
Marco Rubio wants to shift his party from doubters to believers on climate change. Unlike some of his Republican presidential rivals, the Florida senator accepts the scientific consensus that global warming exists -- and that humans have played some part in making it worse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve