Jump in the DeLorean, for a Sunnier Future
Wednesday is “Back to the Future” Day -- Oct. 21, 2015, the date to which Marty McFly flew forward in the 1989 film “Back to the Future Part II.” Celebrations are everywhere. The Web abounds with analyses of which of the movie’s predicted technologies we have, which ones we don’t and which ones are coming. Pepsi Perfect has arrived. So has the trailer for “Jaws 19.” (Yes, the references are geeky.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Being Sure You're Right Makes You Weaker