Failed Inventions Aren't Scams
The laser razor sounded too good to be true. And sure enough, Kickstarter, the leading crowdfunding platform, kicked the budding business off its site this week after backers pledged $4 million. The fundraising campaign continues on another platform, Indiegogo, raising questions about the definition of crowdfunding fraud and even whether it is possible.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea