The Hillary and Bernie Show
Hillary Clinton came out smiling. She used her opening statement in the first debate of Democratic candidates Tuesday to remind people of her not-always-apparent humanity: she’s grandmother to a one-year old, and also a mother, daughter, and on and on. Paid family and medical leave? She’s for it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem