Democrats Wasted Their Chance to Test Clinton
The most electric moment of last night’s Democratic debate was when Bernie Sanders declared that he was sick of hearing about Hillary Clinton’s e-mails. The sentiment clearly resonated with the audience, and it was therefore smart politicking on the part of Sanders, who is not going to win himself more primary votes by pursuing subjects that make the Democratic base mad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Being Sure You're Right Makes You Weaker