Ritholtz's Reads: Dodd-Frank’s Effect on Small Banks
My Tuesday morning train reads:
• Asia Roundtable: After the Storm. Opportunities beckon following Asian markets’ big correction. (Barron’s)
• Vanguard knocks Fidelity from top spot of DC assets ranking after decades-long run (Pensions & Investments)
• Dodd-Frank’s Effect on Small Banks is Muted (WSJ)
• Caring for Aging Parents: How private banks are tackling the financial and emotional issues that affect older parents (Penta)
• There’s a revolving door between Washington and Wall Street. Here are some of the biggest names to pass through (Business Insider)
• Did an Asteroid-Volcano One-Two Punch Wipe Out the Dinosaurs? (Slate)
What are you reading?
After-Tax Global Banking Profits
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org