Religion and Ben Carson's Policy
1. Great overview of the situation in the House from Sarah Binder at the Monkey Cage.
2. At the Upshot, Lynn Vavreck looks at the current polling on Hillary Clinton.
3. Dan Drezner has a question for hawks about Syria.
4. Clinton has aired a ton of ads already. Dave Levinthal and Michael Beckel report.
5. Tim Duy is listening to Fed Governor Lael Brainard. Very interesting.
6. Philip Klein at the Washington Examiner looks at Jeb Bush's health-care proposal.
7. At Religion Dispatches, Sarah Posner looks at Ben Carson's policy preferences in light of his religion. Of course, there's no reason politicians should follow the dictates of their religion when it comes to public policy, but still: Interesting.
8. HuffPollster's survey of the most active Democrats.
9. And Barack Obama has a conversation with Marilynne Robinson about Christianity, democracy and the United States.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Maria Lamagna at email@example.com