Debating Clinton's Foreign Policy Won't Help Democrats
At tonight’s Democratic presidential debate, expect all of Hillary Clinton’s challengers to attack her foreign policy record and judgment on several national security issues. For Clinton, who was planning to run in large part on her record as secretary of state but now finds herself on the defensive over Iran, Russia, Syria and trade, it could be a long night.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Anti-Immigration Fervor Is Different This Time
- The Current Sex Panic Harks Back to the Era of Coddling Women
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- Why Austria's Anti-Immigrant Experiment Is Worth Watching
- Black Voters Lead a Democratic Surge
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner