Ritholtz's Reads: How to Beat an Efficient Market
I'm old enough to remember when Columbus Day was a holiday. Thus, my morning train reads:
• How to Beat an Efficient Market (Morningstar)
• Why People Invest in Hedge Funds (Wealth of common sense)
• Here’s the chart gold bugs don’t want you to see (Marketwatch)
• How “WeWork” Convinced Investors It’s Worth Billions (Buzzfeed)
• Bill Gross Sues Pimco, Reveals Backstory (Barron’s)
• Where to Stash Cannabis Cash? Tribal Nations Make Bid to Bank It (Bloomberg)
• Former Fed chair Bernanke no longer a Republican because the GOP has “lost its economic mind” (US News)
• Why Does This Watch Cost $815,000? (NYT)
What are you reading?
Investors fret about companies’ stagnant revenues
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.