Ken Feinberg on the Value of a Life
This week in our Masters in Business interview, we speak with attorney and mass tort mediator Ken Feinberg, perhaps best known as the special master for the Sept. 11th Victims Compensation Fund. Feinberg also oversaw the funds set up following events such as the BP Deepwater Horizon oil spill and the General Motors ignition switch malfunctions, among others.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics