Democrats Bring Clear Risks, Cloudy Vision, to Debate
The Democratic debate on Tuesday night in Las Vegas is both an individual and team sport. It offers opportunity (and potential hazard) for individual candidates. But it will also be a coming out for the Democratic Party, which for more than six years has been housed in the lanky frame of President Barack Obama.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve