The Trouble With Economics
Dani Rodrik's new book, "Economics Rules," asks what's wrong with the discipline and how to put it right. It's full of good insights, and has some sage advice for producers and consumers of economic knowledge. If you're at all interested in economics you'll want to read it. But I think it mischaracterizes one important aspect of the problem.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics