China Belongs in the TPP
Some are hailing the 12-nation Trans-Pacific Partnership free-trade agreement as a win for American leadership and a defeat for China. Complacency of that kind is shortsighted -- and the suggestion that China should be prevented from joining the system in future, which seems to follow, is not just myopic but blind.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World