Ritholtz's Reads: Most Americans Get Free Stuff From Government
The Standard & Poor's 500 Index has gained in five of the past six sessions. Keep it going with our morning train reads:
• Inside the Market of Stocks (Irrelevant Investor)
• In Praise of the Dead (Investors): Fidelity’s “study” rings true, whether it exists or not. (Morningstar)
• Baby boomers have no idea what they’re doing with retirement planning (MarketWatch)
• Beware of the liquidity delusion (FT)
• The Disturbing Reason This 20-Year-Old Calculator Is Still on Every Student’s Desk (Mic)
• Most Americans Get ‘Free Stuff’ From The Government (FiveThirtyEight)
What are you reading?
China’s Economic Future Depends on the Rise of Inland Cities
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com