Yes, Party Elites Will Choose 2016 Nominee
Those of us who argue that political parties, rather than the American voters, are decisive in choosing presidential nominees are being challenged. Most recently, Vox’s Andrew Prokop has said that voters have the upper hand in some cases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Being Sure You're Right Makes You Weaker