Europe Could Learn From Russia's Google Ruling
As the European Union presses its antitrust case against Google, Russia has already completed its own. Paradoxically, the Russian case was successful because Google doesn't have anything close to a monopoly there. In fact, it is where the company faces its strongest local competition outside of China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- As Kirkuk's Governor Is Forced to Flee, Iran Moves In