How to Sell the TPP
After five years of tortuous negotiations, the U.S., Japan and 10 other Pacific Rim countries have reached an agreement on the Trans-Pacific Partnership, one of the most ambitious trade pacts ever attempted. Not everybody is suitably impressed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech