European Style Dominates Online, Too
When the two constituent parts of the world's biggest luxury fashion retailer, Yoox Net-a-Porter, were founded in 2000, they seemed as doomed as Pets.com, the hapless e-commerce start-up that came to embody the silliness of the first Internet bubble. Now, buying expensive clothes online no longer is an outlandish proposition -- and European companies such as Yoox and Net-a-Porter have shown that they can do it better than anyone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange