Ritholtz's Reads: On Shamans and Jobs Report Myths
My shade grown, organic morning train reads:
• Inside Steve Cohen’s groundbreaking ‘Academy’ poaching young talent from Wall Street (Business Insider)
• Munger’s Advice on Shamans, Humility, and Attention Spans (Motley Fool)
• How Steve Jobs Fleeced Carly Fiorina (Medium)
• Myth or Fact? How Some Jobs-Report Analysis Goes Wrong (Real Time Economics)
• Ultra Wealthy Buying Homes Globally for Investment Diversification, Gain Citizenship (World Property Journal)
• How Putin blindsided the US over Syria (BBC)
• IBM’s super fast, powerful and tiny carbon computer chips could soon be in all our devices (Quartz)
• GOP Presidential Candidates, Science, and Reality (Slate)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with economist A. Gary Shilling.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Stacey Shick at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.