Elizabeth Warren's Misplaced Wrath
The scandal engineered by Elizabeth Warren involving Robert Litan, the Brookings Institution, and regulatory standards for financial advisors, reflects badly on the senator and the think-tank rather than on Litan, the researcher who was obliged to quit. More important, it does nothing to serve the interests of low-income savers, for whom Warren claims to speak.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast