The EPA Chokes on Smog
The world's focus on global warming can make it easy to forget that the stuff that belches from smokestacks and exhaust pipes hurts more than just the climate. It also harms human health. So it makes little sense to move aggressively against greenhouse gases but timidly against good old-fashioned smog.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech