Russia Confirms the UN's Irrelevance
The Russian parliament approved the use of force in Syria on Wednesday. This may have been a direct result of President Vladimir Putin's visit to the United Nations General Assembly, but it also is a reminder that the Security Council is being bypassed as a forum for important decisions such as whether to go to war.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again