Labour's Corbyn Still Fighting the Last (Class) War
A British anti-capitalism group called Class War attacked an eatery called the Cereal Killer Café on Saturday. The café owners' crime, according to the protesters? `Gentrifying' London's east end. Now, complaining that there's not enough affordable housing in the capital is one thing; but throwing smoke bombs and paint at a small business that's helping to enrich an area that wasn't safe to walk around 20 years ago?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips